So, things are going pretty good in the Rodriguez' household. Ella is becoming such a good helper. She lets the dog out for us, and helps with the little one. She really loves being the big sister. Sophia is occasionally making her naked butt all the way to the bathroom to go pee. She gets really excited to go potty and pulls off whatever clothes she can. Ella never had the "run around naked and laugh" stage. Sophia Grey is apparently going to. She has a couple more teeth that are coming in so those were bothering her last night. Little Levi Drake is crying less and less at night giving Rachel a little more time to sleep. His little gentleman personality is showing more and more each day. Rachel is walking around in her new shoes :) and is back in the swing of things called JC PENNY. Her new clippers work "amazing" she tells me. As for me, things are going well, I am a bit tired, but its my own fault. I have a new love.... Its called, "Supernatural" a tv show my friend B turned me on to. It has that undeniable quality called the "hardy boy factor" that I really love. The brotherly banter, and the mystery is all I need. Basketball also starts tomorrow. Every Wednesday night Taylor, my brother in-law and I will take our NBA skills to the local Holland Civic Center, and prove to the rest of the city...."we got game" My comic book titled Disciple 6 is coming along very very smoothly. Andy Budnick, a local Kendall graduate has taken the reigns on the art for it, and I have been more than pleased with what he has come up with. I will be posting some sketches he has done, along with logo art, and title work that we may or may not use. But overall, his vision for the project, along with Geoff's script for it seem to be meshing as well as it could. I have always felt confident in my creations, but this comic is building up to be something great.
That is what is going on lately on McKinley Ave. The Rodriguez family is living, loving, and having as much fun as possible. Now the ten:
10. Kobe should never push out his jaw
9. The timing belt/water pump myth is getting annoying
8. Marriage is easy, if you are married to the right person
7. LeBron James is a child in a mans body. I have very little respect for him
6. Marv continues to sell more cars than the people that work for the company.
5. I should pray more than I do
4. Money is necessary. But I will never love it.
3. Owning a home is fun, there is always something to do. (tired face)
2. I haven't spent money on toys in a very long time. this is a good thing.
1. Hungry Howies has the best meatlovers pizza I have ever had. They also have, by far, the worst pizza EVER to re-heat. Its disgusting