Friday, August 28, 2009

GRIFFITH JUMPS ON THE SCENE

As we get closer to a submission to Image Comics, I keep getting blown away by the artist that has partnered up with me on this project. Andy Budnick has been getting deeper and deeper into each character. I wanted to share with my friends and family a picture of Griffith that Andy did recently. I tried to ink it myself, so i do apologize ahead of time, I will post the drawing, and the inked. (the inking done by a professional would rock, and i think Andy still needs to do detail on the left arm)

The first 7 pages that we are sending to the comic book company are being work on right now. I am finishing with the synopsis letter, and the script for the first issue. I will post some of that as we get closer. Just a tease now of Griffith!!

1 comment:

mckinley ave said...

I'm so excited for you Matthew :)